When you need glass repair or glass replacement in the Victoria, BC area, Capital Glass can solve every problem for your house, cottage or business. Capital Glass also supplies a large range of glass products whether you want to upgrade your windows for energy efficiency, replace a cracked storefront window, or install custom shower doors for a bathroom renovation.
Do you have a broken window caused by weather, accident or vandalism? Do you have a fogged double or triple-paned window? In order to provide a wide range of glass solutions for residential and commercial properties, we take care of all types of glass repairs and replacements with mobile services throughout Vancouver Island.
We repair, replace, upgrade and supply quality glass to Victoria!
Capital Glass gives you the highest level of customer service and selection of glass products. We invite you to contact us. We are ready to serve all of your glass needs, including:
- Residential single-pane and thermopane repair and replacement
- Custom shower doors
- Tempered and laminated safety glass
- Table tops
- Picture frame and nonglare glass
- Vinyl windows
- Patio door wheels, locks and track replacement
- Mirrored closet doors
- Cabinet doors
- Commercial storefront glass
- Commercial entry door systems
- Display case glass
- Interior glass or aluminum partitions
- Door closures
- Commercial mirror applications
The Choice between Repairing or Replacing
Capital Glass is proud to say that we always let you know when repairs will take care of your damaged glass or when replacing it is your smartest, safest move. The most common glass repairs best left to experts rather than a DIY kit include:
- Scratches on glass cases, table tops or door
- Small chips without cracks
- Foggy windows with moisture-failed glass panels
With damaged glass, your safety comes first. Even broken tempered or laminated glass can cause a big mess of thousands of glass pebbles. If you suspect problems with any glass or mirror, it’s best to be proactive. You should replace any glass in your home or business if you have:
- Shattered glass with shards or broken safety glass
- Cracks radiating from the centre of the glass
- A deep chip with radiating cracks
- A bullet or projectile hole that penetrates a window
- Loose or wobbling door or window glass
Call Capital Glass for glass replacement in Victoria, BC or Vancouver Island. Our expert technicians are experienced in repairs and replacements of all types.